Who Is Intecon
INTECON (Integrity Consulting) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides proven Telecommunication, Information Technology, Maintenance & Operations, Engineering Services (T.I.M.E.), and Advisory & Assistance services to government and commercial customers. We provide reliable, customer-driven support and personify responsiveness in serving our clients. We bring proven management from both inside the continental United States and overseas, supporting programs in the United States, Korea, Afghanistan and the Middle East. Our employees are truly our greatest strength and we are fully dedicated to maximizing the success of our clients.
Why use INTECON?
- Established in 1999, offering 18 years of business experience and excellence
- Registered ISO 9001:2008
- 2013 SBA National Small Business of the Year
- Multiple certifications and awards
- "Exceptional" CPARS rating for the last 8 years
- 69% of our employees are veterans
- Facility and Personnel Security Clearances
- PMP & ITIL Certified Project Management
- Fully registered and licenses to conduct business in Afghanistan, as authorized by the Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA)
- Federal Tax ID: 84-1503278
- Dunn and Bradstreet (DUNS) Number: 08-196-9656
- DCAA Approved and Compliant with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR), and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
517410, 517919, 518210, 541330, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541712, 561210
Ask a question
“INTECON’s Management and Schedule performance has been excellent. Their daily interface with the Raytheon Program Manager, clear und...”
Tom StalzerView all
USTCRI "The National Award"
INTECON Wins Top Honor for Excellence in Federal Contracting
INTECON Presented Award by L-3