Join the INTECON Team
INTECON offers an exciting and rewarding work environment to its employees and strategic partners. If you work hard, take good care of our clients, and excel as a team player, you will be rewarded at INTECON. If you are interested in joining INTECON, or would like additional information concerning employment, we would like to hear from you.
Please browse our job openings to see what we have to offer.
We are continually accepting resumes of qualified candidates for all positions.
- To support the Air Force Nuclear Command Control and Communications Center (NC3C) at Barksdale AFB, LA, INTECON is looking for a NLCC/NC3 Weapons System Cyber Integrator
- To support the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for the Enterprise System Management (ESM) Tools and Information Technology (IT) Installations and Cabling Support at Gunther AFB, AL INTECON is seeking an Application/User Administrator and a Hardware Technician
- To support the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITWAA) Sustained Support Contract (NISSC) INTECON is looking for:
- Systems Security Engineer, Journeyman
- Senior Software Engineer
- Principal Software Engineer
INTECON offers an exciting and rewarding work environment to its employees and strategic partners. Please browse our job openings to see what we have to offer.More Info >
Ask a question
“Without a doubt, INTECON has been the best company I have worked for and that’s because they know how to take care of their people! ...”
Retired INTECON EmployeeView all
INTECON, LLC was awarded a task order on the OASIS SB Pool 1 contract to support the USAF Nuclear Command Control and Communications (C3) Center (NC3C ) at Barksdale AFB
INTECON awarded a position as a Prime Contractor on OASIS SB Pool 3