INTECON has an extensive history providing a variety of Intelligence Services to multiple U.S. Government agencies. Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), All-Source Intelligence (ASI), Measurements and Signals Intelligence (MASINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT), and Foreign Instrumentation Signals Intelligence (FISINT).
* Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Analysts collected tactical, operational, and strategic information by utilizing HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, IMINT, OSINT and FISINT supporting tactical, operational, and strategic information.
* Intelligence Analysis, Intelligence Information Management, Debriefing, Specialized Intelligence Collection and Collection Requirements Management support
* Process, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) Full Motion Video (FMV) and Imagery Analysis
* Common Operational Picture (COP) operations, contingencies, exercises, and scheduled operations requiring situational awareness and force tracking, specializing in Geographic Information System (GIS) development and GEOINT gathering and dissemination.
*Maritime Vehicles of Interest (VoI) tracking, Intelligence gathering and analysis to support multi-national/multi-command strategic decision making
* Security Specialist support for personnel, operational, counterintelligence, antiterrorism, force protection, technology protection, information operations, and industrial security programs.
INTECON offers an exciting and rewarding work environment to its employees and strategic partners. Please browse our job openings to see what we have to offer.More Info >
Ask a question
“"Our Army customer recently completed their formal evaluation of our performance on the PSDS2 program for the contract year of 1 Jun...”
Army Customer FeedbackView all
INTECON, LLC was awarded a task order on the OASIS SB Pool 1 contract to support the USAF Nuclear Command Control and Communications (C3) Center (NC3C ) at Barksdale AFB
INTECON awarded a position as a Prime Contractor on OASIS SB Pool 3